Learn more about how InfiRay Outdoor achieves “Clear” imaging.
Even if you’re a rookie thermal goer or a seasoned pro, owning thermal imaging technology the feature of the word “Clear” is a must. Not only will imaging allow for basic object detection, but it will also allow for the sharpest thermal imaging with deeper textures and greater contrast levels. InfiRay Outdoor constantly prioritizes the quality of the image, so let’s find out how it achieves “Clear”!
- High-performance thermal sensors that are top-of-the-shelf and internally developed.
Thermal energy by itself can not directly produce an image on the display; it must be transmitted in the form of electronic impulses and accompanied by thermal sensors. InfiRay has incorporated uncooled vanadium oxide thermal sensors on thermal outdoor goods, making it a world leader in thermal sensor technology. These InfiRay thermal sensors lead to higher thermal responsivity, greater detail recognition capabilities, and fewer restrictions for the operating circumstances, resulting in higher-quality thermal photography with sharper details.
InfiRay’s top market thermal sensor technology is built from their unwavering commitment to:
- Having developed a sophisticated research and development system focused on thermal sensors and spending a substantial amount of resources in thermal sensor technology advancement.
- Even though the 17μm thermal imaging sensor remains the most popular, InfiRay’s well-developed 12μm technology has been getting more and more used.
- Leader in the industry 10 μm thermal sensor tech has already been produced.
- Skilled in development and self-manufacturing sensors, InfiRay Outdoor is able to apply its latest and most advanced sensor tech on hunting equipment faster than rivals, assuring InfiRay Outdoor can supply clients with crisp imaging goods and an improved user experience.
- B) Using a thermal lens F1.0
The thermal lens’s thermal energy diffusion coefficient will undoubtedly improve when the F aperture value of the lens is reduced. F1.0 refers to the focal distance of the thermal lenses being equal to the diameter of the entry pupil, which has greater cost and craftsmanship requirements. F1.0 thermal lenses not only enable more thermal radiation into the thermal gadgets, but they also help to reduce noise and promote thermal imaging elements. InfiRay has indeed incorporated F1.0 thermal lens in just about all thermal outdoor products to improve user experience.
- C) Embedded thermal imaging algorithm with powerful patented technology
The Matrix III algorithm developed by InfiRay can accomplish the typical operation of built-in thermal algorithms, increasing the initial thermal imaging created by the thermal sensor and enhancing imaging distinguishing. Furthermore, it will place a greater emphasis on the production of thermal aspects and clarity, as well as improving the user’s ability to identify objects.
Finally, InfiRay Outdoor’s ability to provide “Clear” thermal imaging characteristics stems from our capabilities in:
- Using a thermal lens with a focal length of F1.0
- Great performance thermal sensors that are top-shelf and self-developed
- Algorithm for integrated smart thermal imaging
InfiRay Outdoor’s biggest mission is to give consumers clear thermals.